5new zero drill
4new zero drill
3new zero drill
2new zero drill
1new zero drill
Zero Seed Drill
- Saves more time and prevents the tractor from wear and tear
- More fuel-efficient and preserves the moisture in the soil.
- The zero-till performs well in every type of soils.
- Mixes the remains of the previous harvest in the soil, which fertilizes the farm.
- The length of the grooves exposed to the seed can be increased or decreased.
- It is made from dense structure and gauge sheets.
- It comes with Heavy hitch.
- Aluminium casted gauge bracket.
- Wire embedded PVC pipes.
The Zero Seed Drill is a new age farming machine, which is consists of a seed box, fertilizer box, seed and fertilizer metering mechanisms, seed tubes, furrow openers, seed & fertilizer rate adjusting lever and transport cum power transmitting wheels. Offered drills are commonly used for sowing different types of crops such as maize, wheat, pea & mustard, among others.
Kamla Engineerings Works